How to Log Out of Netflix on Firestick: You must sign out of your account to watch other shows on another device whenever you are done with your Netflix session on Firestick. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Main Menu
- Go to My Apps
- Select Netflix from the list of apps installed on your Firestick
- In the top right corner, select the “Options” button, which looks like three dots stacked one atop another
- Scroll down to Log Out and click OK
- That’s it
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Watch Other Shows on Another Device
- 2 FAQs
- 2.1 How does signing out after every session help protect your data from prying eyes, such as hackers or family members using your account without permission, and does it do anything for you?
- 2.2 What is the best way for me to make sure that I’m always signed out when I finish a session with the Firestick?
- 2.3 How do I log out of Netflix on a PC laptop?
- 3 Conclusion
How to Watch Other Shows on Another Device
Once you’ve logged out of your Netflix account, you can watch other shows on another device. Here’s how it works!
- On your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, launch the Netflix app
- Sign-in with the same credentials used to log in to Netflix on Firestick
- Once signed in, use the search feature to find a title you would like to watch
- Select it from the list of suggestions and start watching!
Moreover, if you don’t have a budget for more or a new account you need to know how to get netflix for free and enjoy the most amazing series with just popcorns investment!
How does signing out after every session help protect your data from prying eyes, such as hackers or family members using your account without permission, and does it do anything for you?
This prevents other people from seeing your account info or content. It doesn’t do much except stop someone else from using your account. It’s not a protectant for your data, but just another step you can take to making sure that only you watch what you want to watch and nobody else.
So whether you’re thinking about how to log out of Netflix on Firestick or simply wondering how to watch other shows on another device, we’ve got your back! As always, keep it locked here in the Learning Center for more articles that help you in becoming a Fire Stick Master!
What is the best way for me to make sure that I’m always signed out when I finish a session with the Firestick?
It depends on what your needs are. Sometimes, I forget to sign out of my account, and that’s whoever has control of the Firestick next will see what I’ve been watching. If you’re concerned about others using your account without your permission, then it’s best to sign out after every session. There isn’t anything in place to protect your data from prying eyes, but it’s one step you can take to make sure that only you watch what you want to watch and nobody else.
How do I log out of Netflix on a PC laptop?
Even though you can already log out of your Netflix account on Firestick, if you want to make sure that you’re logged out of your Netflix account after each session, there is an extra step. Logging out is done differently on various devices. On laptop computers or Windows PCs, logging out is as easy as changing some settings. Here are the steps to follow:
- On your PC, click on “Start,” which is below the Windows logo in the bottom left corner of your computer screen
- Right-click anywhere on the following page and select “Control Panel” from the menu that appears
- A new window will open with a number of different icons. Double-click the icon labeled “User Accounts.”
- In the new window that opens, look for a heading labeled either “Users” or “Family & other users,” depending on your version of Windows
- Look under this heading for an option called “Manage another account.” Click it
- On the following page, look for another heading labeled “Guest” if you are using Windows 10 or “Microsoft account” if you are using Windows 8.1
- Look under this heading to find the option that says ” Sign out.” Click on it, and you’re done!
For MAC users, logs out of your Netflix account by following these steps
- Choose Netflix from the drop-down list located at the top left-hand corner of your computer screen
- Click on “Preferences,” which is on the upper right side of your screen
- You will see an option that says “Sign out when _____” and then lists a number of different time intervals such as “after every session” or “when quitting.” Select the desired option, and you’re done!
In order to prevent your privacy from being breached, it’s best to sign out after each session with the Firestick. It doesn’t do much for privacy protection, but it’s a step you can take to make sure that only you watch what you want to watch and nobody else. If this post was helpful, please leave a comment below! I really appreciate it.