Managing the device driver is an important must be done by all users regularly. If the device drivers are managed properly, it might lead to some serious problems with your computer device. This article contains a list of some best solutions to manage all the device drivers automatically.
Let’s take an example of a USB driver if you are not able to use a USB device like a Pendrive on your Windows 10 PC. There is a possibility that the USB driver is faulty, for this you need to download USB drivers on Windows 10 PC.
Table of Contents
- 1 List of Best Solutions To Manage Drivers on PC
- 2 Solution 1. Download and Install Device Driver Through A Software
- 3 Solution 2. Update Your Drivers From Device Manager
- 4 Solution 3. Run An Update Program For Windows Operating System
- 5 Final Words on Best Solutions to Manage Drivers Automatically
List of Best Solutions To Manage Drivers on PC
Here one can see some really amazing and effective solutions to manage the device drivers of a PC. All the solutions that are given here are very easy and simple to use. The user can pick any of the solutions from the list, the end result of all the solutions will be the same.
Solution 1. Download and Install Device Driver Through A Software
The first solution for managing all the device drivers automatically is with the help of driver updater software. You can use Bit Driver Updater, one of the best software for this purpose.
How to use Bit Driver Updater
- First of all download the software file of Bit Driver Updater on your PC.
- Install the software as per the instructions you get when you open the file.
- After the installation process is completed, open the software.
- Now you are required to click on the Scan button.
- The software will perform a full scan for your device and find out all the faulty and outdated drivers on your computer device.
- Once the scan is completed, the software will install all the missing drivers and update all the outdated drivers on your PC.
That’s it with just a few clicks of the user all the device drivers are managed by this solution. This is a simple and easy solution provided to the users for fixing all the problems related to the device drivers on your PC automatically.
This solution is recommended to all the users, that is why it is placed on the top of the list. This is the only solution that requires minimum effort from the user’s end. The other solutions require some extra effort as no software is used in them.
Solution 2. Update Your Drivers From Device Manager
The next solution for managing the device drivers is through the Device Manager. The device manager is like a controller of a device, through which all the activities of the device can be controlled and managed.
One drawback of this solution is that all the drivers could not be updated at the same time. The user is required to download device drivers one at a time, this consumes a lot of time. But still, it is an effective way of managing the device drivers.
- Right-click on the Windows logo button which is at the bottom right corner of the computer screen.
- Now select the device manager option from the box that appears on the screen.
- Go to the action tab of the device manager and select a device whose driver you want to update.
- Once you have chosen the device, right-click on it to expand and select the specific driver that you want to update.
- Right-click on the specific driver and select the option of Update driver software.
- This will redirect you to another window, where you will get two options/ways of updating the driver software.
- Select the option that states ‘search automatically for updated driver software’ and click on the Next button.
- Windows OS will automatically search for the update and Install it on the PC.
Once the installation is completed restart your computer device so that the updated driver works evenly without any issue.
Solution 3. Run An Update Program For Windows Operating System
Last but not least the solution for managing all the device drivers on a Windows 10 PC is by running an update program for the Windows operating system. Updating the operating system also updates all the device drivers of the computer system.
For updating the operating system one needs to perform the following steps in the same order as mentioned below:-
- Visit the windows settings on your Windows computer device.
- Type check for updates in the search box.
- This will take you to the Windows update section.
- Now click on the Check for update button.
- Windows will search for the update itself. When an update is found click on the download button.
- Once the download is completed, the installation will take place.
- Lastly, restart your computer so the device works properly.
This is the easiest way to update all the device drivers at once. This solution updates the whole operating system along with all the device drivers.
Final Words on Best Solutions to Manage Drivers Automatically
These are some of the best solutions for managing the device drivers on a Windows 10 PC. Users can choose any of the solutions for managing the device drivers, but the first solution listed in this article is highly recommended to all users.
As all the work of installing the latest drivers and fixing the faulty drivers is done by the software automatically within a couple of minutes. If you have any confusion regarding the solutions mentioned in this article do let us know in the comments section provided below.